January 18, 2005

Blogs of Interest


“No matter how this may shock mankind, the duty of philosophy is to say everything.” (Marquis De Sade 1740-1814)

“Skeptical scrutiny is the means, in both science and religion, by which deep thoughts can be winnowed from deep nonsense.” (Carl Sagan, Time Magazine 1980)

Ok. Here is an updated list of blogs that I visit regularly, enjoy reading, and comment on when time allows. Much thanks to both the authors and commentors on these sites for their effort and ideas.

Hassid & Heretic

The Shaigetz

Yoinoson Schrieber

Mis-Nagid

Also A Chussid

The Chabad Skeptic

Ben Chorin

This list will be reposted and updated monthly. I don't review or critique the blogs of others. My interest in their ideas is enough said. Some of my fellow bloggers do some absolutely awesome writing, bringing up topics and ideas that I might not otherwise be prompted to write on myself. Much thanks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home