March 17, 2005

Dear Readers

Due to an increase in work hours and the sudden need for a social life, I am left in a bit of a quandry. Do I post less often or, as I think would be best, stop wasting time trying to make the blog ‘artsy’? Nice pictures and quotes are a plus, and I’m sure that some like seeing them, but I have yet to win any awards for these time and effort consuming ‘add-ons’, so I will be dropping them from most of my posts to concentrate on my writing style and content.

If you have any feedback on the content or design of this weblog, please let me know. I’m open to suggestions.

Kol Tuv,

SL

4 Comments:

At 10:33 PM , Blogger Vilda Chaya said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

 
At 10:37 PM , Blogger Vilda Chaya said...

I must agree with the previous poster. However, my yenta nature requires that I alter the order of the statements. Firstly, I am happy to hear about your budding social life and hope that you will keep us all informed, as you deem appropriate. Secondly, I have always come here for the content, and enjoyed the pictures and quotes as a nice touch. If they are too much effort, I say, don't bother. Laziness is a virtue. And lastly, awards? What awards? There are awards for these things?

 
At 7:11 AM , Blogger Shlomo Leib Aronovitz said...

The "award" comment was a figure of speech.

 
At 7:59 AM , Blogger mnuez said...

Hey Reb Shlaimeh, I see your blog as a thing of beauty. It's truly one of the most beautiful blogs around in terms of its writing, color content, depth of thought, originality of ideas AND pictures and quotes. I wouldn't change a thing.

Then again, /I/ have no social life.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home