November 19, 2005

Cat In A Bag

Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I woke up at 3:00 a.m. to do some writing before work and Princess was sleeping on my office chair. I gently pushed her off with a kiss and a hug and placed her on the sofa. She was still quite angry that I moved her from her warm spot. About half an hour later, as I was making my way to the refrigerator, I caught her sleeping inside a heavy-duty clear plastic bag I normally use for my dirty gym clothes. Too precious to pass up!

Princess changes her sleeping places and hiding spots regularly. She keeps them for about a week, gets bored, and seeks out another. She is very weird sometimes; much moreso than other cats I've known.

3 Comments:

At 2:38 PM , Blogger Robin said...

A man who cannot relate to cats is not worth knowing!!! (I figure this is because cats cannot be controlled, and men who are afraid of/creeped out by them are facists at heart.

XXXOOOX

 
At 6:34 AM , Blogger Shlomo Leib Aronovitz said...

Gukiz,

Lol!

The things we cannot control become our best teachers.

Science is a good example of that. So much of our knowledge comes inadvertently, through unintended consequence or some other weird happenstance, neither factor within the control of the scientist.

Kol Tuv

 
At 8:43 PM , Blogger Robin said...

Cats are also great scientists and have acute powers of observation. Just watch their reaction sometime if you move some furniture around: they're like, "what is this? Something is different, where is everything?" and around they go, checking out every last little thing.

I think cats have 2 main purposes in life - beyond the mainstays of survival like breeding and eating. To keep track of things and to experience as much pleasure/comfort as possible - which is why they HATE it when you disturn a catnap!

Great Blog btw.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home