October 25, 2005

Stop Spamming!

Due to the high incidences of spamming in the comment sections, I can no longer accept anonymous comments. I would have preferred to keep an open and anonymous dialogue, but alas, that freedom was bound to be spoiled by the capitalist pigs at some point.

I have sent out some really nasty e mails, and also have reported them to Google and Blogger. The two most flagrant violators can be reached at these e mail addresses:

support@normism.org


Please tell these assholes how you feel about their behavior. (Or ask them to kill themselves. I don't care which.)

Note: I removed one of the e mails I had originally posted. The owner of that e mail contacted me and assured me it was an error on somebody's part, and graciously promised to fix the problem. I appreciate his attention to this.

2 Comments:

At 10:54 AM , Blogger Shlomo Leib Aronovitz said...

the 1st time was inadvertant. The 15th time was not. You are spamming others in hopes of sellign your video. So please stop trying to hide it. Your denial is laughable.

One would think that people trained in Wu Shu would have some ethics,but alas, like most Kenpo practitioners, ethics is not part of the course.

In addition, I spoke to an answering machine. And are you really scared?

 
At 11:12 AM , Blogger Shlomo Leib Aronovitz said...

Actually I was about to apologize to you for getting too hot about it too quickly. Please accept my apology.

It is very annoying when I post an article and even before it appears on the blog, I am receiving spam from somewhere. I track each and every one.

I will alter the post and delete your e mail. Thank you for checking into it.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home